Educational Services for Parents
- Keep in mind that this list is a summary of what we can offer you. If you have any questions regarding a service offering that we do not have listed, please let us know!
- Advice on how to be an active participant in a child’s school meetings, parent teacher conferences, IEP meetings, and more.
- Guidance for parents on their rights and what services are available to them through the schools.
- Psycho-Educational Evaluations.
- Review and provide input on existing IEP (Individualized Education Plan) and Section 504 Plans.
- Support at an IEP or 504 school meeting.
- Provide samples of written requests for evaluation to schools.
- Customized letters to request specific school services such as a 504 Plan or Educational Assessment.
To learn more about our Educational Services or schedule your initial meeting, simply contact us or email Dr. Hoke directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your introductory meeting is available by phone, video chat, or in-person.